Posted by : inu seagy Rabu, 07 September 2011

sketch reference of HDH S-5

Actually, this my sketch reference contained some of vehicle in "Freedom" (OVA, animated series) who's commissioned with and designed by Katsuhiro Otomo..  yeeaah, i'm inspired totally by Otomo's vehicle design, his manga also. And recently, I model 3d vehicle based on my own mind after collect the reference. Sometimes, I leave my early sketch and just modeling on my enthusiasm although keep on my beginning concept.



..and here's the progress of HDH S-5 (3d model only):






..well, be ready steady to rigging phase, mapping, texturing and searching render setting... the journey must go on.. Thanks for viewing :)

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Translate

Categories

Follow this blog

- Copyright © inuseagy.blogspot.com -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -